Call: (954) 830-9661
Noisy garage doors are a common problem in homes and businesses. While it’s great to use commercial oil on the hinges and rollers, this only offers temporary improvement across the board. If your garage door is consistently screeching, you need professional garage door repairs Miramar. With years of extensive industry experience, Garage Door Pros has the tools and expertise to repair; service and install all types of doors. From residential to commercial garage doors, we can restore optimal performance and functionality at cost-affordable rates.
Repairing Noisy Garage Doors
Noisy garage doors usually stem from worn-out rollers. However, they can also be caused by loose hardware, along with parts and components that simply need lubrication. As your garage door specialists in Miramar, we carefully examine each garage door to check for visible or potential problems. In fact, our detailed inspection examines rollers and rods, along with the door itself and motors and remotes. Here are a few more ways we restore garage doors back to normal – especially for units that are continuously screeching or making cat-like sounds:
- Our highly-dedicated technicians check all the rollers to see if they are the problem. They perform on-site replacements of rollers and all worn or outdated parts and components.
- The team also tightens up all nuts and bolt on your garage door. This ensures maximum safety when opening and closing the garage door.
- We also check the door itself to see if any dents or obstructions are in the way. Similarly, we check the tracks and railings, while lubricating all areas to ensure smooth and noise-free opening and closing.
- Our team offers free consultations and estimates, along with same-day repairs, maintenance, installations, and services.
- We also check the hinges on garage doors for Miramar home and business owners. If needed, we can update, upgrade or replace these essential parts and components as well.
- We even check garage door springs, as well as correlate your existing alarm systems and CCTV with remote and wireless openers.
Other Reasons why your Door is Making Noise
Garage doors are the main entrance and exit ways for most Miramar properties. With this in mind, your garage door must be properly functioning and operating at all times. However, if your door is screaming like a hawk every time it is opened or closed, chances are you need immediate garage door services and repairs. From rollers and hinges to tracks and slides, we have the tools and experience to repair all garage door makes and models. If you live in deed-restricted areas or any community – a squeaking garage door can be considered noise pollution for your neighbors as well.
Our certified garage door professionals are committed to excellence in all services. In fact, our noise cancellers can restore optimal functionality and performance for your doors. We also have the necessary tools to tighten your doors and hinges, along with upgrading – overhauling – or replacing your entire unit.
The Garage Door Pros Difference
Garage Door Pros is a seasoned and reputable garage door company. Our passion is to meet all new and existing customer needs within time and budget. This includes timely and professional garage door repairs, along with installing new doors for all area homes and businesses. We also offer cost-effective maintenance plans, which ensure your garage doors are up to date and problem-free year round. Similarly, we are fully certified and insured, and no repair – service – installation job is ever too big or small. Whether dealing with noisy doors, remote control issues or related problems, we can truly get your doors back in functioning and working order.
At Garage Door Pros, we are genuinely committed to helping all our customers with their garage door needs. All work is performed by our licensed and dedicated garage door specialists in Miramar. Simply contact us today for a complimentary consultation and free estimate.
For more information on Miramar garage door services, simply contact us today or visit our website.