Table of Contents
- Garage Door Repair In Fort Lauderdale
- Getting the Repair Right the First Time
- Installations and Repairs
- Affordable Garage Door Repair When You Need It in Fort Lauderdale
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Fort Lauderdale Garage Door Repair Professionals
- Avoid the Risks of DIY and Fly by Night Contractor Repairs
- How do You Know Who to Hire?
Garage Door Repair In Fort Lauderdale
Your garage door is the entryway to your home. It might not be the only entryway by any means, but it is most certainly the largest, and in many ways, it can be the most vulnerable. That being said, it is critical that you make sure to keep it in good repair. There are many things that can go wrong with even the best garage door systems, some of which include:
- Roller Malfunctions
- Track Issues
- Broken Sensors
- Motor Breakdowns
- Remote Issues
- Door Panel Problems
- And much more
This isn’t an entirely comprehensive list, but these are some of the most common.
A typical garage door replacement ranges from $734 to $1,465. You can avoid having to spend this much by keeping your door well maintained and repaired in time. So how do you make sure that your garage door is in good condition without breaking the bank?
The first, and the most obvious thing you can do is make sure you call for help rather than attempting to fix the problem on your own.
The second, and perhaps the most important thing, is getting it right the first time. What does this mean? You need to choose the right garage door service in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to get the job done the first time so that you do not have to worry about fixing it yourself, or hiring the company repeatedly to fix their errors.
Getting the Repair Right the First Time
Obviously, what you are going to need is a highly experienced company – one that can get the job done, and most importantly, one that does not rely on outside contractors for your Fort Lauderdale garage door repair. We assign the task to our very own garage door repair specialists who will examine your door, determine the problem, and roll out an acceptable solution. It’s never been easier, and it’s never been faster.
Garage Door Installation
While repairs are a huge part of garage door ownership, we also have to consider the art of installation. A good garage door service Fort Lauderdale, Florida will certainly be ready and able to perform a quality installation, all customized to your needs. There are different styles of garage doors, and there are also a few different specifics to consider when choosing your door.
The bottom line, however, is that when this is all being installed, it needs to withstand the test of time, and that means getting the best company to do the best job.
On the subject of repairs, you have to consider the following when you are getting ready to employ a garage door repair specialist.
- Sensors – This is perhaps the most important safety feature when it comes to your garage door. These sensors are placed near the bottom of the door, and the normal function is to detect whether or not the bottom of the door is clear to begin closing. If these sensors are malfunctioning, several things could go wrong, including fatalities. The door might fail to close, or worse, it might close while the path is obstructed. It is absolutely critical to make sure that these are in working order.
- Rollers – Garage door rollers allow the door to move seamlessly along the track, and a stuck roller can either damage the door, or it can render the raising process a bit more difficult on the motor.
- Motor – Every electric garage door will come with one of these and it must be in functioning condition if the door is to raise and lower. Obviously, there will be a manual override, but this should be used in the event of an emergency, not relied upon constantly.
- The Door – Garage doors are comprised of several different panels, making it very easy for them to move along the track. Each panel, however, needs to be properly aligned, and it needs to be in good condition. You also need to know when to replace your garage door panel.
These are these most important parts of a garage door, and as you can see, it gets a bit complicated from time to time. A good garage door repair Fort Lauderdale, Florida service will be able to address all of these potential problems and give you a quality, working product time after time.
Affordable Garage Door Repair Near Me: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We provide local garage door repair services across Florida. We guarantee quality and stay updated on the latest garage door trends and technology. Whenever you need us, we can come to you and repair your garage door unit. We address everything from garage doors that just need a little maintenance to garage doors that are stuck or need to be replaced.
Whatever the issue is, it’s our job to get it diagnosed quickly. We look at everything to make sure we’re getting the right answers. This way, you don’t have to worry about calling us back again to fix things that were missed the first time.
When you consider the total cost fixing the problem, this can reduce your cost dramatically. It also means you don’t have to waste hours waiting for a technician to get the right answer. Once we inspect your system, you can be confident. We address the problem you called about and other issues that might be hiding.
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Fort Lauderdale Garage Door Repair Professionals
We’re available whenever you need garage door repair in Fort Lauderdale. We provide reasonable prices and always put quality first. As a licensed, bonded, and insured company, you don’t have to worry about unplanned mishaps. As professionals, we take every necessary precaution. We also have you covered in the event of the unexpected.
Garage Door Pros don’t send amateurs. We only send out experienced professionals who specialize in garage door repair. We have a strong reputation across Florida and continue to meet the high standards our customers expect. If you need garage door maintenance, repair, or replacement in Fort Lauderdale, give us a call. We’ll take care of you and all your Fort Lauderdale garage door repair needs in less time at an affordable cost.
Avoid the Risks of DIY and Fly by Night Contractor Repairs
There are many areas of your home that are suited to DIY repairs and maintenance. Your garage door is not one of them. DIY repairs could end up costing you more in the long run, and you could put the safety of your entire family at risk. Avoid any problems by understanding the following:
- Parts of your garage door are under extreme tension. If improperly handled, there’s a serious risk of lacerations, impact injuries, or falling garage door injuries. Rely on a professional and avoid the worst possible outcome.
- Going the DIY route would mean sourcing your own parts. Buying parts online might seem the cheapest option, but you can never be sure of the quality of the parts. With a licensed Fort Lauderdale garage door repair service, you will get a guarantee on the work performed.
- A garage door repair might seem like a quick weekend job. But, if you don’t have experience, it could quickly turn into a long process. If you don’t get your door fixed within the day, you will leave your home exposed to the elements and opportunistic thieves and intruders.
- Licensed garage door repair technicians can spot other problems that are in development. When a pro recommends repairs or maintenance, it could save you money in the long-term.
Unless you’ve worked in the repair industry, DIY repairs are not the answer. Always talk to a team of garage door experts who can guarantee prompt repairs and service.
Outside of DIY, you may receive solicitation from contractors who are passing through Fort Lauderdale after severe weather events. These contractors often claim to be performing a professional service. They have identified the need for emergency repairs and will be willing to offer significant discounts.
In the industry, these are known as fly by night contractors, and it’s never a good idea to hire them. If you work with a contractor who isn’t based in Fort Lauderdale or even within Florida, you risk having below-grade repairs that will fail over time. In addition to causing damage, these repairs could also lead to injury.
These dishonest and opportunistic contractors rarely have the right training or equipment to get the job done properly. When you need to call them to address problems with their work, they’re usually nowhere to be found.
The Better Business Bureau warns against shady contractors, and reports that it receives more than 10,000 complaints every year regarding scammers who take advantage of homeowners.
Rely on a local business with an established presence. You will have confidence in the work and there will always be a local to talk to on the other end of the phone. Garage Door Pros is your trusted service provider for garage door repairs in Fort Lauderdale.
How do You Know Who to Hire?
When you hire a professional for your garage door repair, they will first come out and study the doorway and then discover the reason for the problem. Once they figure out why your door will not operate properly, they’ll take the actions needed to have your garage door back up and running. You’ll save a lot of lost time that you may have allocated to repairing the garage door yourself, or the cash it would cost to totally change the entrance way that’s installed in your garage. At Garage Door Pros,, we offer the following services:
- Garage Door Cable Replacement
- Broken spring replacement
- Garage Door Installation
- Garage Door Tune-Up
- Garage Door Noisy System
- Electric Garage Door Openers
- Garage Door Broken Rollers
- Garage Door Keyless Entry System
- Garage Door Off-Track Repair
- Garage Door Bad Sensors
Get Affordable Garage Door Services
Garage Pros has been in business for a long time and offers exceptional repair services to many residents in Florida. We know exactly what needs to be done to fix torsion springs, tracks, rollers, door cables, the door itself, and all of the other hardware involved. We quiet down even the noisiest of garage doors. But if you are still unsure, ask around. Garage Pros has a fantastic reputation, and while there are many places you can go to for your garage door repair company in Fort Lauderdale, only a single location offers incredible service at a competitive price no matter what.
Our company is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, and our positive customer reviews is overwhelming. Plus, because we know how good we are, we will beat any competitor’s quote by five percent! If that isn’t enough to convince you, keep reading! Get free estimates from us. We are available for emergencies twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. So when you need the best garage door company for your repair or new install, you can count on the amazing team at Garage Pros!
Fort Lauderdale FAQs
- What is Fort Lauderdale famous for?
- Is Fort Lauderdale safe for tourists?
- How is Fort Lauderdale weather?