Florida Garage Door Company – Serving the Southern Florida Area
Table of Contents
- Florida Garage Door Company – Serving the Southern Florida Area
- Garage Door Repairs in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami Dade Counties
- Our Garage Door Repair Services in South Florida
- Some of the Most Common Garage Door Repair Problems
- Why Choose Us for Your South Florida Garage Door Repair?
- When You Call, We Show Up
- Resources and References
Garage Door Repairs in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami Dade Counties
Your garage door is an essential component of your residential or commercial property. A broken garage door can leave your home or business susceptible to intruders and natural disasters. It can also put your automobile at risk of damage and your family and other building occupants exposed to potential accidents. Luckily, our professional team at Garage Door Pros is here to help. Whether you want a repair for a noisy garage door, a replacement for a faulty garage door opener, or a completely new system, we are the team to trust.
Get started now with a free consultation. Our garage door specialists are committed to ensuring that you have a top-performing garage door to keep everything inside your home or place of business.
Our Garage Door Repair Services in South Florida
With competitive rates, reliable and efficient services, Garage Door Pros promises to take care of all your garage door repair needs.
Below, you’ll find a list of our various repair services. For more information, or to have our professionals come out to your home, call or email us today!
Our repair services include:
There are many factors that come into play when a garage door spring breaks, from extreme weather conditions to lack of maintenance to general wear and tear. Broken springs are fairly obvious when they happen, whether it’s seen in an immovable door or just one that’s loud and disruptive. They can even damage your electric opener system if you have a broken garage door spring, our experts at Garage Door Pros have got you covered with our reliable repair services and full stock of all sizes to fit your specific door. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
- Garage Door Snapped Cables
There are so many different parts and mechanisms that go into a properly functioning garage door that it’s no wonder they stop working occasionally. If you notice that your garage door is not opening properly (or not opening at all) and it’s not the spring or the roller, it could very well be a malfunctioning or snapped cable. Once again though, no worries. Our garage experts at Garage Door Pros are skilled in assessing and fixing all garage door issues. Contact us today for an estimate!
- Garage Overhead Failure
There are often fairly simple reasons why a garage door opener/operator stops working (sometimes so simple as a dead battery in the remote). Try making sure the power source to the overhead, remote, and sensors are uninterrupted. If you still can’t figure out why your garage opener is no longer working, no worries. Garage Door Pros experts are trained and knowledgeable in all matters concerning garages, including installing and repairing openers of all major brands such as LiftMaster, Craftsman,Chamberlain or Genie. Contact us today for an estimate!
- Noisy Garage Doors
Tired of waking up the neighbors every morning as you leave for work with the sound of opening your noisy garage door traveling down the block?There are numerous potential reasons for a noisy garage door, whether it’s been bent out of shape and isn’t moving smoothly on its rollers, the rollers themselves haven’t been maintained properly and have rusted or broken, or even just because the door itself is outdated. No matter what the reason though, noisy garage doors can be a nuisance. Good thing you came to Garage Door Pros. Our experts can assess the reason for your noisy garage door and repair it as necessary in no time, whether it’s a simple maintenance issue or you’re in need of a whole new door. Contact us today!
- Off Track Garage Doors
Probably the most obvious of the issues that can arise with a garage door is when it gets off track. This can be very dangerous and you should not attempt to lower the door by yourself as you can get hurt or damage the door permanently. If you find yourself opening the door and one side is going up faster than the other side, or the door’s not moving at all in its tracks, or the door’s not in the tracks at all, don’t fret. There are a number of reasons why this can happen, from the door itself being warped due to weather conditions or accidents, to broken springs, cables, or rollers. Our garage door experts at Garage Door Pros are trained in scoping out garage door issues and repairing them. Contact us today!
- Reprogramming or Replacing Keyless Entry
While a simple reprogramming may correct a malfunctioning remote, there are various things that can go wrong. We can establish whether your remote requires reprogramming, repair, or replacement.
Some of the Most Common Garage Door Repair Problems
Many problems may necessitate a garage door service. In some cases, you can handle them on your own. One example is lubricating the springs, rollers, or track, which only needs the application of a silicone-based lubricant. You should do this once or twice a year, or when you notice a squeaking noise when you open or close the door.
Other problems are more complex and may even be risky to attempt to remedy yourself. These issues typically require the services of a qualified South Florida garage door repair professional:
- The Garage Door Opener does not work: Suppose you press the button on your garage door opener — and nothing occurs. If changing the batteries or reprogramming the unit does not do the trick, there may be a burned-out circuit or another electrical issue that requires professional service.
- The Garage Door opens, then closes fast: A broken spring can stop you from raising or lowering the door or open slightly and shut immediately. Springs pose one of the risky repair challenges, particularly high-tension torsion springs — they can snap and potentially cause a severe injury.
- The Garage Door does not close entirely: If your door begins to roll down, then stops before reaching the bottom, it could be a damaged close-limit switch, a built-in device that instructs the motor when to stop running (like when the sensors detect an object in the doorway). You may also require a garage door technician to adjust or realign the sensors.
- The Garage Door reverses direction: When closing, a door that touches the ground and then instantly starts upward may also indicate a problem with the close limit switch. This typically requires an adjustment to the screw located on the door opener’s motor. A trained technician can ensure the appropriate setting of the screw.
Garage Door Pros can handle these and other general garage door repair and service problems in South Florida. Our technicians can diagnose the problem, recommend the best course of action, and conduct the repair quickly and efficiently.
Why Choose Us for Your South Florida Garage Door Repair?
- Fast and Affordable Services
- Open Evening, Weekends, and Holidays
- Our Trucks are Fully Stocked for Same Day Repairs
- We Offer Longest Warranties in The Industry
- We, Will, Beat Any Written Estimate by 5%
If you need a garage door company, choose Garage Door Pros! We offer completely FREE service calls, 7 days a week! Don’t pay high service fees from other corporations. We will provide you with a written quote at no cost to you.
When You Call, We Show Up
At Garage Door Pros, we treat all service calls with urgency. We are also available 24/7, providing prompt response and same-day emergency services. We are there when you require us—it’s as simple as that. Our expert team brings experience, and thousands of garage door projects accomplished to ensure a job done right the first time.
Experience the difference of our artistry and customer care now! Garage Door Pros is looking forward to helping you. Contact us now!