South Florida Garage Door Services Company
Garage Door Pros offers a wide range of services that fit any needs you may have surrounding your garage door. Options range from first-time installations to repairs and replacements. As a full-service licensed and insured company with unparalleled reliability, warranties, and the best brands on the market, Garage Door Pros is your best bet for all your garage door concerns.
Call or email us today to make an appointment for an estimate!
Our Garage Door Services at a Glance
Our comprehensive service offering covers all your garage door needs.
- Broken Spring Replacement. Are your garage door springs creaking, pinging, or simply not working as they should? Don’t replace them on your own. Garage door repairs can be dangerous for DIYers. Trust an expert service to replace springs while following all safety standards.
- Garage Door Installation. If you’re building a new home, remodeling, or simply need to replace a faulty garage door, we’re the company to call. We can install the perfect garage door that gives you the functionality that you need with standout looks.
- Electric Garage Door Openers. A faulty garage door opener is more than just inconvenient. It could also compromise the security of your home. Get complete peace of mind by booking our South Florida garage door repair service.
- Tune-Up. Is your garage door in need of a general tune up? Small issues can develop into big problems if you don’t have them addressed. Call us today and we’ll get your garage door into top working condition.
- Off-Track. If your garage door has fallen off track, your home will be left exposed to the elements and opportunistic criminals. Let us get your door back on the rails where it should be.
- Broken Rollers. Broken rollers can make it difficult to raise and lower your garage door. We can provide long lasting replacements and garage door repair so that you don’t have to worry about security and inconvenience.
- Noisy System. Is your garage door squeaking, grinding, or making other unusual noises? Garage Door Pros can diagnose the problem and provide cost effective repairs that last.
- Cable Replacement. Cables keep your garage door safe and functional. Frayed, slack, or broken cables create risk and inconvenience. We’ll replace your cables so you can enjoy a fully functioning garage door.
- Bent Tracks. Bent tracks can prevent a garage door from functioning properly. They may even cause damage to your motor and the door itself. Get help before the problem escalates. Call us for free garage door repair estimates today.
- Bad Sensors. Faulty sensors could prevent your door from functioning normally. They could also create risk if sensors fail to detect a person, pet, or vehicle as the door is closing. Never ignore faulty sensors. Call us today and enjoy peace of mind.
- Keyless Entry System. If you want a more convenient and secure way to access your garage, talk to us about installing an advanced keyless entry system.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Our South Florida garage door maintenance and installation technicians can take care of any job related to your door. We perform installations for new garage doors, and we work with both home and commercial customers. We’re the perfect team to call for annual maintenance, which will keep your door running smoothly without risk of failure. We also offer full replacement for worn out motors and damaged garage doors.
Your garage door is a key entry point to your home. It offers convenience every day, and the right garage door can even improve home security.
If you’re renovating or remodeling, or if you need garage door repairs, we’re a company that can get things done. Contact us today and we’ll give you stress-free garage door service at the most competitive price.