Table of Contents
- Professional Hollywood Garage Door Repair When you Need it Most
- Getting the Right Repair Service
- Benefits of Garage Door Repair in Hollywood
- Broken Spring Garage Door Repair
- Broken Motor Garage Door Repair
- Off-track Garage Door Repair
- Call in Our Professional Garage Door Repair Team
- Why Call Garage Door Pros for Same Day Repairs?
- We Also Perform Garage Door Installation in Hollywood
- Find Affordable Prices on Hollywood Garage Door Repair
Professional Hollywood Garage Door Repair When you Need it Most
There is nothing more important in your home than having your garage door secured and functioning properly. Garage Door Pros based out of Hollywood is here to help with all your garage door repair needs.
In many cases, the entry door to your garage serves as the primary entrance to your home, and, this door showcases your garage door. So, what is it that you want in a garage door exactly? What will benefit you the most? The following are the most important attributes that a garage door can have, and the very reason why you should let a professional handle your garage door repair in Hollywood, Florida.
Functional Track – We cannot stress enough how important it is to make sure that your garage door track is not only free of rust and debris but also that it is straight and undamaged. The slightest dent or bend in your track can result in the garage door failing to rise when the motor is engaged. Not only will this cause an inconvenience to you, it could potentially damage the garage door motor itself.
Working Sensors – This might seem like a rather small part of the big picture, but it greatly affects how a garage door works, and is actually more important than you might think. The sensors are capable of detecting whether or not there is an obstruction blocking the way of the garage door, and if there is, the door will cease to function until such time as the obstruction is removed. If these sensors are not working properly, damage could occur, and it might even lead to injuries. As you can see, it is critical that you keep your garage door sensors working properly.
Opener –This is without a doubt the most commonly replaced or repaired item on the garage door. The problem can occur with either the opener unit or the remote control. Not only do you need to make sure your opener works properly, you need to make sure that your garage door is secure with the opener.
If you do not, it is entirely possible for anyone which a customized garage door remote to drive up to your house, open the door, and gain entry. As we said before, your garage door is without a doubt the biggest entryway into your home, and it is critical that you keep the door opener in working condition.
Door – Finally, we have the door itself which is a critical part of the entire operation. The door can function without the electric opener, obviously, but not the other way around. You need to make sure you have a good Hollywood, Florida garage door service on speed dial to ensure that yours remains functioning normally for the duration. Garage doors need to not only function in a specific fashion, but also need to be able to withstand the wind, rain, and other weather elements that they will undoubtedly be exposed to.
As can see, there are many parts to a garage door, and you need a good repair service to keep it all functioning both now and far into the future.
Getting the Right Garage Door Repair Services
There is no doubt that it can be hard to find a good garage door repair company, but once you do, you will want to make sure that you can contact them anytime, day or night.
We are a company of trained professionals, able to give you the repairs you need in a timely fashion. Our work is done in-house, and we guarantee that we will be able to bring you the best quality at the best price.
Benefits of Garage Door Repair in Hollywood
If your garage door is not functioning correctly, it’s time to call a garage door repair service . Calling for help the moment that you notice something is not quite right with your garage door. The longer that you wait the greater your repair cost may end up being.
In Florida, garages are quite popular due to the weather conditions that can quickly approach at any time. However, the changing weather can cause havoc to your garage door which will lead to the need for repairs.
The need to hire a garage door repair company can become quite frustrating, especially when your garage door will not open or shut at all. For this reason, it is important that you find a company that will make your repair a priority and is out to your home in a timely manner. The cause for your garage door, not opening or shutting can be due to-
- The track being clogged with dirt and grime
- Spring needing to be repaired
When your garage door is not working properly, you will want to contact our team at Garage Door Pros immediately.
Broken Spring Garage Door Repair
A garage door spring is one of those things that you probably don’t give much thought to. That is until it breaks leaving you stranded inside the garage with a door that won’t open and a car that won’t get you to the office. When you run into this problem, you have two options: hire a professional or replace the garage door spring yourself. While repairing the spring yourself may save you a few dollars, hiring a professional will protect you from the risks that come with the job, especially if you’re a novice.
Broken Motor Garage Door Repair
When shutting, a door that hits the floor and then begins to rise indicates an issue with the close-limit button. This normally necessitates adjusting the screw on the door opener’s motor. A professional technician can guarantee that the screw is properly positioned.
Off-track Garage Door Repair
The most hidden fault is often the most basic one, such as the rails being off-track. If you don’t see any damage and the tracks themselves are in good working order, the problem might be mismatched garage door rollers. To see if this is the case, use a level. Roll-up door tracks should be leveled and horizontal tracks should be slightly slanted towards the back of the garage. If you discover that they are off-track, call a garage door expert.
Call in Our Professional Garage Door Repair Team
Even if you are into DIY repair, garage doors can be quite dangerous to work on. Garage doors are heavy and complicated. Without experience working on these doors, you can get hurt quite seriously. If you know that you cannot fix the problem yourself or don’t even want to attempt the repair, you will want to call in the professionals who are experienced in these repairs.
Before calling the professionals you can check the track of your garage door. Sometimes it can be full of:
This can be easy to clean on your own but if you would rather someone experienced and skilled do the job, give us a call. However, this is the only “repair” that you should ever try on your own.
While you may be able to avoid garage door repair costs, you might end up compromising your safety! You may be able to save money by fixing the problem yourself but is that worth the damage that you can cause to yourself or the door? You can actually end up causing more damage to your door which will increase the cost of your repair and end up needing a brand new door installed. Save yourself time and money by calling for a free estimate.
Why Call Garage Door Pros for Same Day Repairs?
Whether you have a little rust or an old system that needs to be replaced, call Garage Door Pros. We can thoroughly evaluate your case to find the right answers. Then we provide estimates for your garage door repair and let you make the decision. Garage Door Pros get the job done quickly and do it right the first time. This way, you don’t have to keep calling us back, nor will you look for another repair company.
We put quality first in our garage door maintenance and repair services. Our priority is to make sure things get done the right way. We then give you the appropriate pricing for the services you’re getting. If you have an emergency, you can count on our professionals to be at your door immediately.
Garage Door Pros have a strong reputation to uphold. We lead the industry among both consumers and professional agencies in Hollywood.
We Also Perform Garage Door Installation in Hollywood
Sometimes repair isn’t the best option. If your garage door is damaged beyond reasonable service, a full replacement will be the best way forward. Our technicians are highly trained and qualified to replace garage doors and install new doors for remodeling and renovation.
Consider all the benefits you will enjoy from installing a new door and opener system:
- You can choose the perfect material for your home, complementing your other exterior choices.
- Your new door could reduce your maintenance needs in the future.
- You can upgrade security and access. A keyless entry system will make your home more convenient. You could even choose a keypad to avoid carrying a garage door remote.
- A new door could be better suited to the Florida environment. When the Atlantic hurricane season rolls through town, older doors can suffer severe damage. Newer materials can better resist damage from flying debris.
- With Garage Door Pros, your new garage door will come with a warranty on parts and workmanship. This will provide you confidence moving forward.
There are several different material choices for a new garage door. Each option comes with advantages in terms of durability and affordability. Before you choose a new garage door, keep the following in mind:
- Steel Garage Doors are the most popular for modern homes. Steel is competitively priced, easy to maintain, and highly durable. It can be painted, and it can even replicate the look of natural timber. Steel panels vary in thickness, with thinner materials being more affordable. If you want the most durable option, choose a door that is rated 24 gauge or higher.
- Aluminum is another great option. The material is inherently stable and will resist corrosion. It is lightweight, so it’s suitable for large doors and double doors. The downside is the aluminum can be dented or scratched by flying debris in a storm. Garage Door Pros can help you to decide whether aluminum is the best option. We will consider factors like the placement of your garage door and how exposed it is to trees and other sources of debris.
- Wood is also incredibly popular. It’s a great insulator and is relatively cost effective. If you have used wood siding and design elements on the exterior of your home, wood could be the perfect fit. It does need to be maintained and refinished regularly to protect the material, but this is a tradeoff that many homeowners are willing to make.
- Composite wood is the best choice if you want the look and feel of natural timber with the durability of steel. Composite can be painted and stained, and resists splitting, warping, and rotting.
If you need a whole new door or garage door opener, Garage Door Pros is the team to call. Contact us today for affordable garage door repair and replacement in Hollywood.
Find Affordable Prices on Hollywood Garage Door Repair
Garage Door Pros focuses on thorough evaluations. Then we can provide complete estimates and the answers you need to decide. If you’re not quite ready to start repairs, you’ll have the estimate in front of you. We can also provide you with all the information you need. Our technicians go a step further to identify extra garage door problem areas. This way, you can see the issue for yourself before you pay to fix it.
Take the Step to a Better Garage Door
At Garage Door Pros, we cut your costs and the time you spend on repairs by getting it done right the first time. We also provide competitive pricing based on the services you need. We offer same day services if you have an emergency. If you need maintenance, repairs, and more, give us a call and schedule your appointment. Let Garage Door Pros know how we can help you with all Hollywood garage door repair services.
- When did the first people arrive in Florida?
- Who was the first Governor off Florida?
- When did Florida become a territory in the United States?
Sources and References: